Saturday, April 25, 2009

What is your Hobbit Name?

Mine is "Mungo Brambleburr of Bindale Wood"....

Click here to find your Hobbit Name, and tell us what it is.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:20 am

    Daryl Palmer = Till Danderfluff


    nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:36 am

    Thought I should add the rest of Till's family;
    Lobeila Danderfluff, and the 3 Danderfluff children, Primula, Todo and Myrtle.
    (in age order)
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orangeblossom Danderfluff (if you go by my married but not legal name)

    and

    Orangeblossom Chubb (if you go by my maiden name). Ithink I'll stick with Danderfluff although I am not sure if it that much better.

    Séreméla Tinehtelë or Séreméla Melwasúl are my elvish names, but since I can't pronounce them I will leave them behind.

    I am married to the hobbit Hambut Danderfluff or the elf Dínendal Tinehtelë. he he he I think I'll greet him today when he comes home from work as Hambut :)

    ReplyDelete