Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Problems

Well, this week is athlete's foot week. Monday started fine, but by the afternoon my foot started to feel tender. Tuesday night I had trouble sleeping, with a bit of a fever. By Tuesday morning, my foot was swollen, and glands as well. Still, a good excuse to sit on the couch all day and skip the gym.... I managed to finish the first half of Private Practice season 2, then a movie, and the first four episodes of Brothers and Sisters. Last night was another feverish night, so this morning I went to the doctor. I'd been thinking that it might be something more than athlete's foot, but the doctor confirmed that it was just infected. So I am now armed with antibiotics, creme, and nurofen... Another day on the couch keeping my foot up, rubbing in creme and popping pills, and hopefully it should be ok in a couple of days.

Should I put pictures on the blog? Suspect this is not as interesting as some of the cooking/travelling things...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:33 am

    Not convinced we need to see your rotting foot, but thanks for the thoughtful offer.
    Have a new camera, and finally the book of bread making I have been waiting 2 weeks for! Perhaps I will bake, photograph and blog?
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete