Thursday, January 29, 2009
New gym
Well today I signed up at a new gym for a month. The old gym membership was through the serviced apartment company, so when we moved out the membership stopped. Then last week I was staying with Sonia at the hotel in Bangkok so there was the hotel gym available. Since getting back to Hong Kong I have been keeping an eye on the HK website to see if anyone wants to sell their gym membership - transferring from someone else is much cheaper. Alas, none this week. So I joined the gym for one month. That takes us up to the time we leave for America, after which I need to have something longer term in place. I guess I am gambling on people who started the new year with good intentions, and who now realise that they are not going to keep it up. And so want to recoup some of their investment, which I can help with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment