Thursday, January 29, 2009

Monty Python

I have been watching the original Monty Python's Flying Circus on DVD. There are a total of 14 DVDs in the series, with 3 or 4 episodes on each one. I'm up to disc 4, and it is interesting seeing how the style evolved over time. The first couple of episodes were not overly funny, but as things progressed there is a lot of good satire in there. The current episode is showing a sketch of a guy who is trying to jump the English Channel... And re-watching "The Spanish Inquisition" is hilarious.

Dropped the Mac off to the service centre this morning. It's decided to hang every few minutes, or if it doesn't feel like hanging, it reboots instead. The guy at the centre thinks it is probably a problem with the power supply. In 5-7 days I should know what the problem was...

No comments:

Post a Comment