Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday

The end of another week approaches, and Sonia flies back in tonight.

I went out before breakfast this morning to see if the laundry was open - it has been closed all week because of the Chinese New Year celebrations. Things were getting a little bit dire - down to the last shirt and pair of clean socks. Luckily they were back on the job, so I raced home and took two big bags of washing and a few shirts down to be washed. I now need to head back there late in the afternoon to collect the washing (shirts will be ready tomorrow). It is almost as good as living with your parents, except that these guys charge you.

I must remember to finish cleaning before Sonia gets home - this will be her first night/weekend in the new apartment, so we need to impress her with how nice the place is...

No comments:

Post a Comment