What can I say about New York? Rude taxi drivers (honking their horns all the time), dirty streets, and lots of people. Nice to be able to visit, but I will not be itching to come back. The hotel is right on Times Square, which is nice, but the price is incredible given what you are getting. Much better quality in Japan, which I had always thought was expensive. NY is much more so.
Saturday, November 13, 2010
New York, Nu Yoick
I have the pleasure of participating in a "Product Conference", which is supposed to be about product strategy. However what is turning out to be the case is that I am locked in a conference room with a bunch of actuaries who are all talking in monotones and reading their Powerpoint slides. A pretty grim situation really, especially when it runs all day, and we are only about 25% of the way through but have used almost 50% of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment