Well today has been a much nicer day weather wise. We have managed to Starve and Exhaust Kyla all in one day. The morning started around 10 with a 30 - 40 minute walk to Toyosu to pick up our new bikes that we ordered a couple of weeks ago. We stopped for a late breakfast at Tully's where you will be horrified to learn that the mistress of healthy eating had a mocha and a donut for breakfast :-). After collecting the bikes we walked/rode them home again, stopping at the dry cleaners on the way to pick up the week's order.
After a quick stop at home to put on the next load of washing (it is Saturday after all!) Andrew and Kyla rode the bikes up to Bic Camera while I took the train and met them there. We spent a loooooong time looking for a present for Braden (has anyone ever told her she is indecisive?????) before finally making it to lunch at 3pm - delicious noodles for Andrew and I and dumplings and rice for Kyla.
We then rode/walked on to Ginza and more present shopping - for Daryl and Sharon this time. Andrew took over the supervision of the shopping and decisions were made a bit faster! Home again for a change of clothes and then Andrew and Kyla went for some serious 'exercise' riding while I cleaned the house.
With lunch running late, dinner did too and we enjoyed chicken and salad at 8.15 in the evening while sitting in front of the 27 Dresses movie.
By the end of the movie eyes were definitely getting heavy and Kyla has gone off to bed... we'll have to get her up bright and early in the morning to update her blog because I think she missed doing it this morning. Tomorrow we are off southwest of Tokyo for a night in a traditional Ryokan - should be fun :0)
We are still enjoying having Kyla here - she seems to have been reasonably well dragged up! Wonder which of the neices/nephews are lining up to be the next to visit?
Saturday, October 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I'm short enough to count as a niece. :)
ReplyDeleteHow long was the "Serious Exercise" ride?
ReplyDelete