Well while Andrew has been off working all week Kyla and I have been having a blast around Tokyo. The weather has been dreadful (after weeks and weeks of solid sun I guess it had to rain eventually) but we are proud owners of plastic raincoats and managed to make our way around the city anyway.
We spent Wednesday in having a bit of a cook-up. Kyla is a great little cook - now to work on her cleaning up skills! (seem to recall the same was said of me when I was 12). She assures me that at her house you do all the cooking first and then clean up in one go - does not work so well when you only have 1 metre of bench to work with!
Thursday at Disney was great fun despite the miserable weather. We did a couple of the roller coasters, lots of other rides and then a couple of the Disney shows (great coz they were inside!). We left home at about 8.30 and got back at about 8pm so a long day but lots of fun.
Off to see if we can find Sharon's rice bowls this morning, and then to see if we can get tickets to Cirque de Soleil this afternoon. Decisions decisions, do we spend an extra USD 30 each to get better seats or do we strain our eyes from the back of the theatre... might be a spur of the moment decision coz I cannot make up my mind.

No comments:
Post a Comment