Thursday, March 27, 2008

The dream is over

Well, the holiday is, anyway.

Both of us are back at work now. We flew out of Melbourne, Sonia leaving on Tuesday afternoon, and Andrew on Wednesday morning. Sonia flew back to Bangkok, without the excitement of the trip to NZ. I flew to Tokyo and today was back at work. Both of us managed to get upgrades using points, so the flights were easier this time. I managed to watch four movies on the way.

Arriving back last night I walked from the bus dropoff point to the apartment, passing a side street. Normally the side street is fairly barren, however this time it was covered in cherry blossoms. The trees that line both sides of the street turned out to be cherry trees! This weekend I will endeavour to get out with the camera and get some nice shots.

Back to the routine tonight, with a dinner of chicken and salad followed by a visit to the gym. Luckily, I managed to only gain about 1/2 kg over the holiday, so the visits to the gyms in the different cities paid off! Daryl - you need to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment