Monday, May 14, 2007

Another week

Just realised that another week has gone by without updates to the blog. So here goes...

Last week was a slow return to the travel bug. Both Sonia and I attended a meeting in Bangkok on Wednesday afternoon (to get agreement to close down a project). Then I took off to Taipei (first trip in a few years) while Sonia stayed in Bangkok to spend time with her favorite Finance team...

Taipei was interesting, seeing Taipei 101 from a small distance. The work was interesting, and hopefully will result in opportunities for further visits.

Saturday night we went to the movies and watched Spiderman 3. A little long at 140 minutes, but it was ok. Just in case you've not seen it yet, he saves the day - sort of. I think I'm probably more looking forward to Ocean's 13, which comes out later this month.

Wednesday morning it's off to KL for a short visit. I'll return to HK on Thursday night, while Sonia goes to Bangkok on Thursday morning, getting in HK on Friday.

Oh, and I went dragon-boating again on Sunday afternoon. Still a little sore, although that may have been a result of the squash games on Saturday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment