Well he has gone and left me home alone for the rest of the week - how inconsiderate when I had just made it back from NZ to play the part of dutiful wife...
I have however achieved todays goals.
1. Everything that needs to fit in the kitchen is now in the kitchen, and even put away in cupboards. Yeah for Ikea's stacking and storing options... they almost know me in Ikea now :-)
2. We have broadband internet and cable TV sorted. A package deal costing about 50NZD per month gives us all the channels we could possibly want plus the fastest broadband we have ever had - nice to find something that is cheaper here!
3. We have a phone sorted. Will be installed on Friday, so I will get the phone number then and text it out far and wide. (20NZD per month - not too bad either)
4. I now have a Hong Kong handphone number rather than Andrew's old Malaysia one... please stop texting me on the old number...
5. I am registered as a Hong Kong Resident and have a temporary ID card. My thumb prints have been stored and I am officially nothing more than a number with thumbs - yeah. At forty minnutes start to finish to get my card finished, HK must have the most efficient immigration service in Asia - I was envisaging an all day exercise a-la Malaysia.
6. And most importantly, I have new leggings to wear to the gym... no excuse now for not getting rid of those holiday kilos!!
Good Night,
Sonia
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment