Andrew has landed in HK. Sonia still going around the world (it seems), visiting friends and relatives. The work begins in HK, both at work (new job) and at home (finding a home, getting things set up, etc).
Moving within the company group means that I know some of the people I'm working with, after having sat on the other side of the fence from them in the past couple of years. The offices are so much nicer than in Malaysia, which will be nice. On the down side, tavelling at rush hour means battling the crowds on the MTR. First night tonight, and it was busy. I've never seen so many people trying to crowd in at once!
We bought a new camera in KL before leaving, and will try to get some more photos onto the blog as things move along. Sonia has the old camera, and promised to keep the World Tour blog going until after she lands in HK. I'll use this one to keep track of other stuff that's happening.
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment