Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Day two

In the office. A busy day, started by trying to catch the MTR from Causeway Bay to Central before the rush hour. Admittedly at 7:45 it was not as busy as it get's, but I think I need to leave the hotel a few minutes earlier. At the other end of the day I thought I would catch a taxi home. However. The taxi queue at Exchange Square was soooo loooonnnnnngggg it looked like it would take half an hour standing there before the front of the line comes close. Back to the MTR we go. Still trying to figure out the back streets of Causeway Bay from the MTR station (exit F) to the hotel. Getting closer...

Spent some time at lunch looking at apartment rentals (go to Hong Kong Homes and search) in Pokfulam, Central, and Happy Valley. If you're interested, click those areas on the map that is displayed when you search for rental apartments. Don't even bother looking at buying - the prices are way too high.

Anyway I was planning on the gym tonight, but after taking so long to get home and cook dinner I gave up and watched The Matrix Reloaded. The hotel has a great collection of DVDs that we can borrow. Now just checking a few things before going to bed. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment