Gong Xi Fa Cai!For us, this Chinese New Year was spent relaxing by the pool at Bon Ton in Langkawi. A great small hotel with only seven rooms and therefore somewhere that we could get away from the bustle of KL. We were lucky enough to catch a couple of great sunsets while sipping cool drinks on the deck next to the pool. The picture is from the second night - I did not have the camera with me on the first night, however the sunset on the first night was even better. We really didn't move from the hotel all weekend, and have now managed to catchup on sleep and generally relax.
It's been hard trying to get organised to log entries here as you can tell. I looked at the date and it's a month since the first (and only) post. Promise to try harder.
The past month was gone reasonably quickly with (business) trips to Singapore, Hong Kong, and Guangzhou. My first trip to Guangzhou, and it put paid to some preconceptions. Isn't that always the way? Much more developed than I'd expected.
No comments:
Post a Comment