I'm about to embark on a few weeks of travel around the place. Tomorrow I head to Beirut, Lebanon. On Monday and Tuesday I am attending a Middle East Healthcare Insurance conference, then meeting with our local team on Wednesday. Wednesday night I fly back to Tokyo via Dubai.
Then on the following Monday and Tuesday I will be in Seoul, South Korea, for meetings with the Metlife guys. Tuesday morning I fly back to Tokyo, go check the cat, and then in the evening I fly to New York. There are meetings on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, and on Saturday I will come back to Tokyo.
Then a week in Tokyo, before heading to London for the week of 29 November. Possibly with a stop in Paris on the way back, but this is not confirmed.
Sonia, on the other hand, will be stuck between Tokyo and Bangkok like normal!
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment