Well more news. We have a car (I think). I need to go back to the shop tomorrow, and in theory should drive away in a car. After almost 4 weeks of talking to them, both negotiating price and then arguing finance and contracts, it is hopefully finished. I will let you know how it goes tomorrow.
I still need to sort the car insurance. 3rd party is mandatory and arranged as part of the purchase. But I need to separately sort out comprehensive cover. That is tomorrow's challenge. I have been looking online and will need help. Naturally, the insurance websites only provide Japanese pages, no English. Hmmmm.
And then I need to move on to get a Japanese license - apparently just a bunch of paperwork, but I somehow need to prove that I lived in NZ for a minimum of 3 months after I got my license. Exactly how am I supposed to do that when I got it when I was 15 years old!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
and then.....?
ReplyDeleteIs there a car?