Well yet again it has been a while between updates. There is still not much to tell...
The weekend after next I am off to Japan to go motorbike riding again. We will probably try the 299 road again, which is the windy one from the trip before last. I go up on Thursday (22nd) afternoon, and return on the following Tuesday. A lot of time for just a weekend riding? True, but it was necessary in order to take advantage of the cheap flights available from Cathay Pacific. The Friday and Monday flights were all taken! So instead I'll swan around Tokyo for a couple of days, visit Kappabashi to buy some flash knives, and see who I can catch up with. Actually I'll also try and arrange a few meetings to see if I can generate some consulting work. Which brings me to...
I've been doing some consulting work for an American life insurance company (not AIG). Quite well paid, so I hope it continues for longer. If I can make it work, it will help pay the bills and make it possible for to work on expanding with other companies. Generally things seem to be picking up in business, a common theme when talking to other people in HK.
It's also starting to cool a little bit. Temperatures are peaking at 31 degrees most days (instead of 33 upwards), so here's hoping autumn comes quickly!
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment