Wednesday, July 29, 2009

News?

Well there isn't much to say, which is why I haven't posted anything other than Youtube videos for a while :-)

Sonia and I are taking a few days off in Phuket this weekend and into next week. We looked at the past months and realised that we have not really had a "holiday" in quite a while - the wedding in "all-y'all-ville" does not really count as a holiday... So we are heading to Phuket on Saturday morning, and back to Bangkok on Wednesday. Sonia is to turn off the CrackBerry, and we will (intermittently) check email for anything important.

Next week we (I) will be moving us to a new apartment in Kowloon. Yes, you heard correctly, we are venturing across to the dark side. After a year and a half of residing on "the island" we will now have an address on the mainland. At least for a while, during which time we will need to decide what we are doing. Of course we might find that it is too strange, in which case we will scurry back to the safety of the island.

And that is about all I can think of to tell this time. No new cooking adventures, no trips anywhere, no purchases, no problems (so far, at least). Just the wet (sort of) season in Hong Kong.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment