Well, another update is due, I guess.
I am sitting at HK airport, waiting for a flight to KL. I am heading back there to close bank accounts and get admin stuff sorted out. We did not close the bank accounts before we left because we had deposits that we were waiting to receive back, and of course once you are not in the country it gets a bit difficult to sort things out. Hence the trip.
I am flying AirAsia - the cheapie airline. I figured it would be busy checking in (usually too few counters and too many people), but as fate/luck would have it, I arrived with time to spare and found that there were zero people queueing. So straight through, immigration with no queues, and security with no queues. And now sitting at the gate with over one hour to go. Still, better that than racing around.
Sonia is still in Hanoi, and seems to be enjoying it. Muttered something about cute-looking houses (at least I think she was talking about houses and not guys) yesterday. However she is on her guard - apparently one of her workmates warned her that the rats in Hanoi are much healthier (and therefore larger) than those in Bangkok. Something to do with a better diet, I guess?
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment