Monday, September 08, 2008

Weather Update

Feels like I should be part of the weather bureau!

The rain has come and gone. And while coming back from the gym, I checked the forecast for the rest of the week. It is posted on a sign in the lobby, updated every day.

Just thought you might like to know that the forecast for tomorrow morning 6:00am is for 22 degrees Celsius. With a high for the day of 32. I guess at least it is lower than the 36 degrees that we have had from time to time. Much the same for the rest of the week - overnight lows of around 22 degrees, high of 32.

Oh boy.

NZ's rain and cold is looking pretty good right now. See you on the weekend.

Oh, watching Karate Kid. Blast from the past and all that. It is also very interesting having been living in Tokyo for a year now. Not all is as it is shown in the movies. In fact Morita-san is very atypical.

No comments:

Post a Comment