Well we were back in HK on the weekend - Sonia needed to sort out her Bangkok work permit.
I took the opportunity to take eight pairs of suit trousers and three suit jackets in to the tailor to get them altered. Too big for me now! Unfortunately the trousers and jackets are all still in HK, as it was a bit tight to get it all done between Friday morning and Sunday midday. However, they have been delivered to Sonia's hotel room, so I guess I'll have them back soon. In the meantime I'm down to one suit and one jacket. The joys of shedding weight!
HK itself was smoggy on Friday - a horrible reminder of the high levels of pollution compared to Tokyo. It was good to get back here with clear air and cooler weather. Sonia leaves HK tomorrow, having flown in on Saturday and needing two business days to get her visa sorted out.
Right - off to the gym again...
Monday, March 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment