Well my new Head of DM starts on Monday, which means I can handover the sales activities to someone else. This is great because it means I can concentrate on the real work that I came here for. I guess the first 3-4 weeks will be handover anyway, so a more gradual phasing out of the activities.
Anyway, today was a bit warmer, and not windy for a change. In fact when I went out for lunch ("Asian" bento which means a combination of curries on rice), it was actually quite pleasant. The sky was bright blue, and Tokyo was generally a nice place to be. By about 4pm it had come over cloudy which was a shame. However, still a nice day.
No idea what it was like in Bangkok - if people post enough comments, maybe we can convince Sonia to add something here?
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's the work you went there to do?
ReplyDelete