Sunday, November 11, 2007

Week

Well the end of another week has arrived, and actually gone. It's Sunday night and I've spent the weekend nursing a cold. By this afternoon I have managed to recover mostly, and was able to get to the gym for 45 minutes.

It was raining all day on Saturday, so that wasn't a big loss. Then Sunday started rainy as well. By midday it had cleared up, and I went for a walk to Starbucks to get some fresh air and read the paper.

Sonia has been in Bangkok for the weekend and avoiding work that she should be doing. Instead she has been getting her nails done and attempting to break records for how many coffee shops she can visit in one day.

One interesting thing last week - I was invited to a charity dinner on Thursday night. A Japanese child cancer foundation set up by an expat couple who lost their son to infant leukemia. Not a bad night, and I managed to meet and chat to John Kirwin! And Dennis Lilley.

No comments:

Post a Comment