Well the visit to the Tokyo Motor Show did not eventuate. Oh well.
I have managed to surprise myself that I can now jog for 30 minutes (on the treadmill) without struggling. I guess that means I'm getting fitter. I've been trying to make it to the gym about 5 times a week and mostly achieving that. Usually 30 minutes on the bike (level 12) and then either weights or some time on the treadmill. The reason for thinking about jogging was a chat with someone who is working their way towards a marathon and mentioned that they job about 30 minutes each day. Out of interest I though I would have a go and see if I could last that long. And it worked!
Any way, Sonia has safely arrived in Bangkok for another week. I am heading back to HK on Thursday night for a few days, returning to Tokyo on Tuesday.
Six Japanese lessons so far - now I can count, ask for things, give basic directions to taxi drivers, and ask how much something costs. Of course when they give the price they speak to fast it's very hard to understand, but never mind. I can also start to pick up the odd word here and there in discussions at work, so that's helpful.
Oh well, need to go and write a couple of job descriptions tonight.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment