Well, I see that it's been a few weeks since my last confession (I mean "post").
Sonia has gone to India, then Auckland, and is now into her second week on the job in KL. It's been interesting how much she remembers - much more than she thought (which is good)! There are a couple of her workmates here in HK - one visiting, one living here - so it's not a big team. The challenge for her is going to be bringing her experience to bear - what needs to be differently to the last project.
I had a quiet birthday, with Sonia flying back in and arriving in the country about 9pm. By the time she got to town where I met her, she was white and not feeling well. Turns out she'd drunk lots of water and not eaten anything all day. According to CSI that means her Calcium levels were way too low (I think).
Anyway, what else has happened? I got my driver's license yesterday morning, so all of the taxi drivers had better watch out. Another menace on the road (I had to say that before Dad does).
I'm off to KL for a couple of days, getting back to HK on Friday night. Then planning to go to Japan next Monday afternoon for the remainder of the week. Not sure if that means I get to see Wendy (who is visiting us on the way to the US) or not...
Time to board. Bye
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment