Sunday, March 04, 2007

Another week goes by

Another week is officially over. The week started in Tokyo, having worked through from last week. On Wednesday I returned to HK, meeting Sonia at the airport. She was coming back from a visit to Bangkok. I got off the plane, walked out into the path towards immigration, and turned on the phone (as instructed by "she-who-must-be-obeyed"). While speaking to Sonia, I could hear the same noises in the background as were around me. It turned out she had just landed and was all of two gates ahead of me! Home to bed.

Thursday and Friday were spent in the office - up until this few days, I think I've managed about 1 day in the office out of each fortnight. Thursday night was a chance to catch up with friends who we used to work with.

Saturday was a fairly slow day, waking up late and going out in search of food. Then another "House" marathon.

Back to work tomorrow, me in HK and Sonia on the way back to Bangkok. Anyone who says it's me doing all the travelling does not understand the situation!

Happy Birthday to Sharon! We hope that Hotel du Vin was nice this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment