Saturday, February 17, 2007

At the airport again

Well it's less than 48 hours between visits to the airport. Today, Sonia and I are waiting to fly to Manila for the Chinese New Year weekend. We return to HK on Tuesday.

I returned from an overnight trip to Seoul on Thursday night. Actually by the time the flight was delayed (some unspecified problem with the plane) I arrived in HK in the early hours of Friday morning. Actually crawled into bed at 2:15am. Airports are getting a little tired.

Last night was another House marathon. Not sure if any of you are fans of the show, but we enjoy the sense of humour. Often wonder if Daryl watches it - I am sure he'd appreciate it if he did. Sonia picked up the first series on DVD in Malaysia, and we're slowly working our way through the episodes. We started watching part-way through, so it's interesting going back and filling in the gaps.

Anyway, this weekend we're planning to catch up with Jonathan and see if he's still in one piece following his first few weeks in Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment