Brrrrrhhhh!
Last night I caught up with a new arrival from Australia - he's working at the same company. We went to the driving range to demonstrate our respective forms (or lack thereof) with a club. He'd been to the range beforehand, while I had no idea what to expect. In the end, it turned out to be a city-style range (no grass), situated one MTR stop away from the office, then a three minute walk out of the station and across the road.
Major problem was the cold - it's become very chilly in the past week, with lower temperatures to come. The golf club charges for a bay by the hour, so you can hit as many balls as you can within the time limit. Not a bad way to spend some time, and the wind and cold meant that I did not work up a sweat. It did remind me that my persistent slice is still going strong. Not sure what I'm going to do about that, but something will need to be done!
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment