Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tokyo

Taking a couple of minutes before I go down to find a taxi to the airport. Writing from Tokyo (4:30 in the afternoon) where it's dark outside - very dark.

I noticed that I started the previous post saying "feeling a bit better". Well, it has not got too much better all week, which is a bit of a pain.

Tokyo is, as always, cold, amazing, and quite an enjoyable place to be. The flight tonight takes me to Seoul, my first visit to Korea. I've timed it right and will spend the day meeting with the local team, then join them for their end of year party. I know a couple of the team from time spent in Malaysia, so it will be a great opportunity to catch up with them and see what's been happening.

Right - off to the taxi.

No comments:

Post a Comment